- Do I need to bring my own linen and towels?
Bedroom and bathroom linen is provided for all of our properties, including beach towels for properties that have a pool or spa.
- Where do we collect our keys?
Keys will be available in a key lock safe at the property. All details regarding the key lock safe and the combination will be emailed prior to your arrival.
- What time is check-in/check out?
During peak season, school holidays, and public holidays our standard check-in time is 4pm and our check-out time is 10 am. Please note, if our housekeeping team is inconvenienced or re-scheduled due to late departure, you may incur a fee of $60 for each additional hour. For all other times of the year, every effort will be made to accommodate your request for an earlier or later check out.
- What consumable items will be provided at the property?
A small selection of cleaning products, luxury toiletries, and basic pantry items will be provided i.e. tea coffee, salt & pepper, glad wrap, paper towels etc.
- Are we expected to clean the property before we leave?
Yes, please refer to the property departure check list for more information. Your co-operation will be greatly appreciated!
- What if we notice anything damaged when we check-in? Or if damage occurs while we are in the property?
Please notify our office on 9866 4922 as soon as possible or if any damages occur during your stay.
- In case of an emergency is there someone we can contact after hours?
Yes, a Verve Team member will be available to assist you 24 x 7.
- Are pets permitted at the property?
Only a selected number of our Verve Properties accept pets. Please click here for a list of our pet-friendly properties.